You Deserve … Being Cool in Your Twin Cities Home!
Maintenance is the key to a reliable cooling system. You probably don’t use your air conditioner at all during the cooler months of the year. Eventually, temperatures in St. Paul start to rise and your system is thrust into overtime. Constant use after so much rest can cause unexpected breakdowns.
Hire a professional St. Paul AC maintenance technician to check your air conditioner before summer arrives. We want to cover all the bases by being thorough and perceptive. You could reduce your energy costs by 25% with a couple simple fixes.
At HomeWorks, we have a specialized program that involves these 22 different points of maintenance including:
- Checking the blower motor
- Inspecting the condenser coil
- Checking the evaporator coil
- Ensuring proper amperage and voltage
- Watching air flow
- Lubricating the motor
- Tightening any loose electrical connections
- Inspecting refrigerant levels
- Reprogramming the thermostat for proper operation
- Looking at capacitors
- Labeling and testing all emergency shutoffs
- Running an AC cycle to inspect operation
- Checking controls and safety devices
- Checking the condensate drain
- Looking for leaks in the ductwork
- Running the humidifier or dehumidifier
Secure your cool summer now. Contact us now to take advantage of our cooling tune-up special!
Online Air Conditioner Tune-Up Special – Only $49
Normally, we charge $189 for a full air conditioning tune-up. However, we are slashing our price with an online special. You can have our complete, quality inspection for only $49.
If we find any issues, our communicative team will talk you through your repair or replacement options. We will let you know exactly how much they cost. HomeWorks sticks to an upfront pricing model. We will not surprise you with an escalating bill.
Breakdown Prevention Guarantee
Your system should not break down after your tune-up. If it does not last the summer, we are happy to roll the cost of your tune-up into the repair price. Tune-ups can also help your air conditioning unit run more efficiently and improve your air quality.
Our philosophy is to “do more” for our clients. Doing More Means:
- Training more with our employees
- Offering more financing options
- Providing more availability
- Communicating more with our clients about pricing and options
- Dispatching more technicians for same-day service
Ask us about our “The Works Plan” complete home services check-up! For only $8 a month, we can maintain your heater, cooling system, and plumbing with annual check-ups and member benefits.
Give HomeWorks a call today at (612) 500-4663(612) 500-4663 to ensure unmatched comfort. We can handle all your AC maintenance needs in St. Paul.