You Deserve “The Works”
Protect your investments with home care check-ups. Our “The Works Plan” provides plumbing, heating, and air conditioning tune-ups annually with many added benefits. For only $8 a month (normally $19 per month), our members enjoy priority service, up to $2,111 in coupons, live technical assistance, a 10% service discount, guaranteed response time, and 24-hour availability.
Sign up for “The Works Plan” today. Our special $8 per month offer is only available for a limited time! Call us at (612) 500-4663(612) 500-4663 for expert home services in St. Paul. We serve customers throughout the Greater Minneapolis Area.
Reduce Your Energy Costs with a Cooling Tune-Up
During your air conditioner tune-up we will:
- Check the condenser coil
- Check the evaporator coil
- Check the blower motor
- Check air flow
- Check the refrigerant
- Lubricate the motor, bearings, and fans
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check temperature and pressures
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Check and label all emergency shutoffs
- Start and test operation and cycle
- Check controls and safety devices
- Check capacitors
- Check condensate drain
- Check relays and contactors
- Check ductwork for any leaks
- Check proper amperage and voltage
- Check the humidifier or dehumidifier
By taking the time to make this appointment, you could save up to 25% in energy costs and reduce the chance of breakdowns by 95%!
“The Works Plan” Keeps You Warm in the Winter
With “The Works Plan,” you may reduce your energy costs by up to 16% and prevent up to 70% of furnace repairs.
Proper Plumbing Is in “The Works!”
A leaking toilet or a dripping faucet can waste up to 50,370 gallons of water per year. You can save on your water bill and rest assured that your plumbing is working smoothly with annual maintenance.
Our maintenance plan includes:
- Testing drinking water
- Checking water pressure
- Checking washing machine hoses
- Checking all faucets for leaks to ensure proper operation
- Dye testing toilets to check for leaks and ensure proper operation
- Checking all drains for proper flow
- Draining and flushing your water heater
- Checking garbage disposals
- Checking and labeling all emergency shutoff valves
- Checking all under sink traps and shutoffs
- Checking the main water meter
- Checking all outside spigots
Financing Options Available
We know that service, maintenance, and replacements can add up. That is why we are happy to offer financing options in partnership with GreenSky™. Talk with our team to learn more about our different plans. We want to make it easy for you to keep your home systems operating at peak performance.
Reach out to our St. Paul home maintenance team at (612) 500-4663(612) 500-4663.